Personal injury lawyer and HSH Managing Partner David Levy will be speaking at Osgoode's Accident Benefits 2017 event on "LAT It Be: Strategic and Tactical Considerations at the Licence Appeal Tribunal."
This is a must-attend event for anyone working in the accident benefits field. This year includes an extended focus on the nuts and bolts of practice at the Licence Appeal Tribunal.
It's never been more important to be up-to-date on where accident benefits law and practice have been going, in view of:
- The important 2016 legislative changes
- Early experience with LAT adjudication
- New, significant FSCO and judicial decisions
Who should attend?
- Applicants' and insurers' counsel
- Tort lawyers requiring knowledge of the interplay between tort and SABS
- Paralegals and law clerks involved in accident benefits cases
- Insurance adjusters
Get reliable guidance on the key issues in this rapidly-evolving area-and insightful perspectives on where it's headed.
Date & Time: Friday, February 24, 2017 | 9 am - 4:45 am
Location: Osgoode Professional Development | 1 Dundas St. West, Toronto, ON or Webcast
Cost: $695 plus HST
CDP: This program is eligible for 7.0 Hours (6.0 Substantive | 1.0 Professionalism)
Agenda: Click Here [PDF].
Register or For More Information: Click Here.