Personal injury lawyer and HSH Partner D. Joel Dick will be speaking at the Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators' Brain, Behaviour and Health: Emerging Research event.
This day-long seminar will cover topics such as:
- Brain Death and Consciousness
- Using fMRI to Assess TBI
- Mind, Myth and Mammoths: The Parable of the Five IME Assessors and the Elephant in the Examination Room
- Holistic Approach to Attendant Care and Activities of Daily Living
- Recent Decisions Regarding AB Multidisciplinary Assessments
- Expert Bias: View from the Bench and Bar
- Panel Discussion
When: Friday, February 22, 2019, 8:00 AM
Where: Holiday Inn - Yorkdale, 3450 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario
For more information including registration, click here.