At Howie, Sacks & Henry we see the life-changing impacts of preventable injuries on the lives of our clients and their families every day.
We encourage all Canadians to understand and recognize common safety risks, and to take precautions to prevent injuries. Our blog features a variety of safety tips and other articles on injury prevention – we invite you to learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones in a variety of situations here:
- Swimming Pool Safety Tips for Homeowners
- Think Safety Be“Fore” Hitting the Green This Summer
- Tips for Getting Your Car Ready for the Summer
- Pedestrians – Be Visible and Stay Safe in Low Light Conditions
- Tips for Fireworks Safety
- 5 Ways to Ensure Safer Cycling in the Unparalleled Pandemic Cycling Boom
- Cottage Safety: Tips for Summer Sports and Activities
- Plane Crashes Aren’t the Only Cause of Airline Injuries
Parachute is a leading Canadian charity focused on injury prevention in people’s homes, in sports and recreation, and on roadways through education and advocacy. For more information on Parachute’s mission and injury prevention programs, please visit Parachute’s website.