We are proud to announce that ten of the firm’s partners have once again been listed as leading practitioners in the Personal Injury, Long Term Disability or Medical Negligence categories in the 2023 edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory.
Congratulations to our partners who were recognized in the directory this year:
- Jim Howie (Personal Injury)
- Neil Sacks (Personal Injury, Medical Negligence)
- Michael Henry (Personal Injury)
- Adam Wagman (Personal Injury)
- David Levy (Personal Injury)
- Howard Blitstein (Personal Injury)
- Renée Vinett (Personal Injury)
- Brad Moscato (Personal Injury, Long Term Disability)
- Meghan Hull Jacquin (Personal Injury)
- Melissa Miller (Personal Injury)
Lexpert rankings are compiled annually and are based on an extensive peer-review process. Every year, more than 13,000 Canadian lawyers participate in a confidential survey process that identifies industry leaders in 65 categories. Every listed lawyer must maintain their status in subsequent surveys in order to retain their ranking.
We appreciate the endorsement of our peers, and we continue to work hard to earn this honour. Please visit the Lexpert Directory site to see the full list of recognized lawyers.