It’s been said that success is measured when those who know you best respect you the most. Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP is proud to announce that 12 of our partners have been named in the latest edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada™, and an associate in the 3rd edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™, a peer-reviewed honour that celebrates excellence in the legal profession.
The HSH LLP partners listed as leading lawyers in Canada for 2024 are:
- James Howie (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Neil Sacks (Medical Negligence)
- Michael Henry (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Adam Wagman (Personal Injury Litigation)
- David Levy (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Renée Vinett (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Brad Moscato (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Paul Miller (Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Law)
- Joel Dick (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Meghan Hull Jacquin (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Melissa Miller (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Kaitlyn MacDonell (Personal Injury Litigation)
- Daniel Fisher (Ones to Watch in Canada: Personal Injury Litigation)
To be included in this prestigious directory, a lawyer must have consistently showcased their expertise and dedication in a specific legal field, including personal injury, medical negligence, or product liability litigation. Recognition by their peers, including other personal injury lawyers who have faced them in the courtroom, is a testament to the remarkable achievements of everyone listed.
At Howie, Sacks & Henry, our personal injury lawyers approach each case with compassion, empathy, and attentive care to give our clients hope and help as they rebuild their lives. Working with people who have experienced some of the most personally challenging circumstances imaginable inspires us to do everything possible to secure the best outcome for them as they move forward, both personally, and legally. We are humbled and truly grateful to receive the continued trust and support of our clients, community partners, and peers.
Congratulations to Our Legal Community
We would like to extend our congratulations to everyone recognized in the 2024 list for their outstanding achievements in their respective fields. Our inclusion among the ranks of the most respected and remarkable members of the legal community is an honour we will celebrate with our peers and colleagues as we all continue to work on behalf of victims who need trusted legal representation.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is a well-respected publication that annually produces a directory of well-regarded lawyers following a thorough and confidential peer review process. Inclusion in the directory, which reviews members of the legal profession in 76 countries, cannot be purchased.
Best Lawyers’ long history and irreproachable peer review process has helped it to earn “the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.”