Personal Injury Lawyer and HSH Partner David Levy will be speaking at Medico-Legal Society of Toronto (MLST)'s 9th Annual Catastrophic Impairment Program.
- Attendant care assessments in CAT cases and how to look at them critically;
- Panel on GOS-E CAT definition;
- How has settling CAT cases changed before the LAT?
- What do THREE Class 4 impairments really look like?
- Top 5 CAT cases on 2018;
- An update on protocols at the LAT in handling CAT cases.
When: Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 9:00am - 12:30pm
Where: Twenty Toronto Street Conferences and Events, OBA, 200-20 Toronto St, Toronto
For more details including registration, click here.