Renée Vinett, Partner, Howie, Sacks & Henry, is available to provide commentary and opinion on personal injury issues and realities with Pokémon GO.
Since Pokémon GO’s launch in Canada the discussion of safety, and personal injury increases. As users go in search of Pokémon’s, there are issues and concerns that affect individual players, business owners, property owners, drivers, pedestrians and the like.
Renée can contribute to your stories with the following talking points:
- Why this a personal injury problem?
- What players need to know about their liability when going on private or public property to catch Pokémons?
- Distracted driving - Ontario’s campaign on texting and driving; now trying to catch Pokémon’s while driving.
- Toronto just turning down the texting and walking bi-law.
- What do property owners need to know? Businesses?
About Howie, Sacks & Henry
Howie, Sacks & Henry was formed in 2000. As one of Canada’s top personal injury Law Firms, the Firm’s mission is to handle serious personal injury cases with compassion and professionalism, ensuring that their clients receive adequate compensation for their pain, suffering, damages and future needs.
About Renée Vinett
Ms. Vinett is a partner at Howie, Sacks and Henry, whose practice is devoted to fighting for the rights of injured accident victims and their families in a wide range of personal injury matters. Renée has been a registered nurse for more than 25 years, with experience in disability management in both the United States and Canada. Her medical knowledge and legal expertise enables Renée to approach each case from the central perspective, that it is her clients’ needs and long-term quality of life that is paramount.
To schedule a media interview with Ms. Vinett, please contact: 1-877-474-5997 | firstname.lastname@example.org