Adam Wagman, President-Elect of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) and Senior Partner, Howie, Sacks & Henry, is available to provide insight and commentary on the June 1 auto insurance legislation and the direct impact on Ontarians.
Facts that Mr. Wagman can address:
- How the changes impact the drivers and families in Ontario
- What it means for the 60,000 Ontarians who are injured in car, motorcycle
and bicycle accidents each year
- Why drivers are no longer covered adequately in cases of personal injury
- What the reality could be if you are critically injured and need long-term care
- What Ontarians can do to ensure appropriate coverage and close the gap
as coverage is reduced up to $1 million per insurer
About Howie, Sacks & Henry
Howie, Sacks & Henry was formed in 2000. As one of Canada’s top personal injury Law Firms, the Firm’s mission is to handle serious personal injury cases with compassion and professionalism, ensuring that their clients receive adequate compensation for their pain, suffering, damages and future needs.
About Adam Wagman
Mr. Wagman's practice is devoted to personal injury litigation, accident benefits claims and other disability and insurance litigation. The former managing partner at HS&H, Adam is recognized as a leader in the legal community. He is President-Elect of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), and will become President on May 26, 2016.
To schedule a media interview with Mr. Wagman, please contact:
1-877-474-5997 | email@example.com