Billed as the largest cycling show in the world, Howie, Sacks & Henry talked safety to avid and amateur cyclists at the Toronto International Bicycle Show for the second year in a row. The event will was held at the Better Living Centre March 1-3rd.
HSH sponsored this event, and our team of avid cyclists shared stories about cycling adventures and how to stay safe.
Talking Bike Safety
Senior Partner Adam Wagman was interviewed on bike safety at the show.
- Bike Safety is Everyone’s Responsibility
- Winter Cycling: Safety Tips for Cycling in A Winter Wonderland
- Buying an E-Bike or Motorcyle-Like Car? Find out if you Need Insurance
- Cycling Accidents Without Insurance, Who Pays?
- Cycling Hand Signals And Other Tips For Drivers
- Prevent Brain Injuries: Bike Helmet Safety For Kids
Putting Helmets on Kids
HSH is proud of our ongoing support and sponsorship of “Helmets on Kids,” a program started by the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) in London, Ontario in 2002. The goal of the project is to donate bicycle helmets and to promote education and awareness on proper bicycle helmet use.
Helmets on Kids – Peel is a joint venture of the Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton, OTLA, Peel Children’s Safety Village, Peel Regional Police, Peel Public Health and Peel District School Board.
Ride to Conquer Cancer
Partners Jim Howie and Adam Wagman annually participate in the Ride To Conquer Cancer.